This home was a labor of love for its owners. It was originally built in 1890 and had served as the Courthouse for Rockledge as the house was originally owned by the local judge. The house came complete with a small jail from the turn of the century in the back yard. Sadly, many years of neglect had caused it to become condemned. This home was completely gutted and modernized but was designed in keeping with the original style and details of its original build.